Saturday, August 1, 2009

Best Wishes Card

Here's my next card. While making this card, I finally figured out how to make a realistic bow in Photoshop. I had made some grosgrain ribbon for my family blog and had tried making a bow with it, but the first two attempts were very flat and not so great. The third finally looked like a nice bow. Maybe I'll revise the family blog now to incorporate the bow. Anyway, here is the front and a simple inside for a "Best Wishes" card. I intended it to be generic enough that it could be used for all sorts of occasions where "best wishes" would be appropriate. Also, I was playing with a glitter style. Not sure if it works or not. If anyone has an opinion, leave a comment on whether the glitter on the flowers should stay or go. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment