Friday, November 13, 2009

New Products and Somerville Craft Fair

Saturday is the Somerville Craft Fair and I've been busy getting ready. Here are some pictures of some of my new products.

This magnet board is for my in-laws for Christmas. The magnets are pictures of all the grandkids. I liked how it turned out.

I made a bunch of magnet sets with new designs. I also finally made a make-shift light box in order to get some decent pictures of them. Here is one set.

These advent calenders were still hard to photograph, even in the light box. The sheet metal reflects everything so much. But, you can see most of the details in this photo. The magnet is an ornament with gold bells that I designed in Photoshop.

I made Christmas block sets in two styles. One says "Season's Greetings," the other says "Merry Christmas." I really liked the gold vinyl I used for the pictures. It was a nice addition to the red, green and white Christmas colors.

Here is a large magnet board. I made a few of these with different sayings.

No comments:

Post a Comment